Thread: so sumi why don't you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    glad you liked them. I see what you are saying, but kind of hard to do when different tools have different properties. a palette knife would probably still not be expected to perform like a brush.
    I like the way artrage has different tools.

if it helps a little to find them after the install: the first 3 are palette knives left to right. and then continue as listed.

wow, just WOW! those presets are awesome! thank you very much, screenpainter

thank you MSIE. you're very welcome...glad you liked them. thanks for leaving a comment. much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    glad you liked them. I see what you are saying, but kind of hard to do when different tools have different properties. a palette knife would probably still not be expected to perform like a brush.
    I like the way artrage has different tools.
    What I meant was that Artrage doesn't allow you to mix presets of different tool types. It would be nice if you could select all of your nice presets from a single 'Sumi' set of tools.
    Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 for Music | Blender for 3D

I agree it would be nice to keep the package together somehow and not search for the presets.

Screenprinter, i'm trying to do a painting at the mo using all your presets, i'll post it as soon as its done, it will be an abstract of some sort
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home [email protected]

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

ah cool Graham.

Bumping this thread to the top again for Inktober

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What I meant was that Artrage doesn't allow you to mix presets of different tool types. It would be nice if you could select all of your nice presets from a single 'Sumi' set of tools.
    Also, I've created a custom Toolbox to go with the original download to solve this problem.

Download it from Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mht79l3ar5...hes.artbx?dl=0

Open your Toolbox in AR4 by going to View > Toolbox Panel, then load the downloaded file (you can also easily create your own of course ^_^ - just go through the presets, right click, and choose 'Add to Toolbox').

Read up on Toolboxes here: https://ambient-design.tumblr.com/po...the-option-for