ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HE's BACK

HE's BACK

Been in Malmo/Lund with my Mum visiting our European line, which I much prefer. "Amerikan asylsökande", I pleaded. No takers. Spent most days exchanging genealogy information between the American and European family. This would probably be my Mom's last time. So it was very special for her. I think she is clearly now the matriarch of the Witting family. She is very strong. I think she is like the Queen of Sweden, beautiful and with a very royal, though unprententious demeanor.

Not much art time while there. Hope to catch up on your works. If I don't get back to each, know I am enjoying them and thank you.

This is a painting of a feather reed ornamental grass which is most beautiful when the darker green reeds gradually range lighter until they explode in pure golden prawns moving in the wind. It is too tight and stiff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bush.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	60211  
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

So You was missing because You took a Drakkar going back to Scandinavian lands ... I hope You enjoyed the experience and I appreciate very much also Your love song to Your mom, in a way, to all moms whose presence was so deeply influencing to become pure magic.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

PD... WELCOME BACK.... wondered what happened you seemed to disappear so suddenly... but glad you had a wonderful trip with your mother.. and this new work is fine stuff...

Thanks everyone. Caesar, thank you for giving my words a beautiful meaning.

My grandfather wrote music in the 1920's. One of them, to the surprise of our young innocent ears was, "Cocaine Jubilee." He sang it for years before we figured out what he was singing about. I don't think cocaine had such a bad reputation as it does today. It seemed to be the remedy for all that ails

Like a good little historian, I wrote most of them down But not the song he wrote about his mother. All I can remember is the title, "Your best friend is your mother." This he sang about his mother who placed him in an orphanage because there was not enough to go around.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Beautiful painting PD and nice words.

Welcome back!! What an interesting time you must have had! Looking forward to paintings inspired by your adventures!

A great family do. Nice.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Welcome back P.D. vacation sounded like you had a fine old time
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307