ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cats and dogs

cats and dogs

this is what my mind spends out onto paper when I cant think of anything else to do.............Cats and dogs oh and mice too.......oh, this is not a, "where is Waldo?" sort of thing it's just a doodle that got out of hand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cats_and_dogs.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	60118  

Great humour and amazing creativity here. The overcrowded scene is wonderfully composed.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This wonderful, so much to take in, it makes one take quite some time to take it all in and every time you look you see something you missed before.
    Well done.
    Geoff

hehe thanks guys ya this was on a piece of typing paper from work. I was supposed to be working hahahaha no really I was sitting at my desk one morning and this grew onto the paper. ya there is even a dog that ran a way with a spoon and a cat in the fiddle in this pic. Silly huh?

Wow cartuneman, this is very interesting, what a great job

Must be great being so good with the pencil that the imagination can just go anywhere.

Now I know where you got your handle "Cartuneman"

Very very fun diving in with the little vignettes.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

fantastic work.... it would be fun to see a bit of color underneath..but wow what a creative piece... my doodles look like sloppy scribbles and graffiti...

Cart, this is really wonderful.

First off I' want to say that there was a severe plane crash here today at the Reno Air races. The plane crashed directly into the crowd. It is uncertain how many casualties there have been because the plane completely disintegrated upon impact. My sincere prayers go out to all who perished and their family's and to all the injured and their family's.

wow thanks everyone for your comments... it was a fun doodle. here is another doodle that got a lil outta hand but not as bad as the cats and dogs lol oh I added a bit of color to this one. Mr. D sometimes it seems my pencil has a mind of it's own and yes my name fits huh?
    Attached Images Attached Images