ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Seeker

Legend of the Seeker

Hi all!
    An imaginary quick portrait out of that series. I used memory only to get some likeness. (She's supposed to be Bridget Regan)
    Pencils and some crayon on the figure and a rough backgrund by roller and blending knife ...
    The ink pen for some final outlines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LegendOfTheSeeker.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	440.6 KB 
ID:	60010  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One as old as I am I do like your birds

by chance have you a harem tucked away somewhere i did look

in your summer palace but saw nothing

Caesar...HEY a BIG welcome back.. I hope your vacation was pleasant and you are totally refreshed and we can see wonderous new creations from your hand again.... this is quite lovely.. very nice work.

Caesar , now i know who was keeping you from the forums...:-) i understand, she is really lovely, so warm and full of milk and honey...AM so glad to see your pretty work again... Am trying ink also, not that successful, i must add, but very good tool to learn.She is gorgeous....

Thumbs up

There you are.....lost but yet found.....ahh glad your back.

Nice one......but I am not clear on exactly what she seeks? Mortally speaking I can use my imagination but in reality as the legend goes........... ???????

So whats the legendary history behind the Seeker?

OK, I am off, back to paradise lost.. till this storm Maria blows out...wo

I must say, you definitely know how to vacation. What was it, a month? Phew. Nice. In Gaul? Excellent. Leave it to the Italians to know how to live in proper proportion. Speaking of proportion. . .

Your painting resembles the actress, Caesar. Good mammary. . .er memory you have there. I think the smile suits her more than her usual brooding expression from playing her character. She's a beauty.

Welcome back, as Mister Ploos (Yorkshire accented Eighty+) would say "O Caesar"! Been looking forward to your return. If this painting is indicative of the spoils. . . I can only guess at the upcoming paintings from your head now that they're all refreshed and all. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I had to google her name .. she's a beauty, and your painting is very well done

welcome back btw

Wow Caesar, nice to see your gals are back with you lolvery nice work

I found the focal point right away... and then my eye's continued to go back to the focal point again and again! Fantastic work Caesar!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle