Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, How Do You Do?

Thank you John! I know it is kind of corny with the bugs there, but I think I was painting late on that one as well, and after a long day..and a small glass of red wine, well I think it was a miracle that I wasn't even more goofy.
    Again, I appreciate your kind comment, and I am so pleased that you liked it!

lol I know how ya feel ...well tonight I do hahahahaha I just finished two glasses of sparkeling wine myself and I feel relaxed.....hahahaha any way It would have been funny to see a slightly slumbering toad beneath the shroom one eye closed and one eye opened looking up at the conversation lol......

"Just Say NO' Caterpillar

Love your magic mushroom story and painting and am wondering if the caterpillar is having flashbacks to woodstock
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Haha, I think that would be a great idea John, and what about holding a wine glass. Thanks!

I think this is a good possibility Juz! Thank you! I can see it now in the bug world: Nancy Reganish bug holding a sign saying...Just say no to those shrooms.
    (I think I will go back though and truly paint the caterpillar and ladybug, it would be more fitting, and maybe a few psychedelic colors to go with it-lol)
    Oh and the toad if I am brave enough I wish I could draw as well and you and John. I need so much practice! (it takes me so long)

Hi Sandra! Back to Your fabulous microcosm, eh? Enjoyable image.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Both the story and your painting are truly delightful
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

fun story nice painting

Hi Cesare, good to see you again! Yes, fooling around a bit with oils, and had to add a silly creature or two. The sweet red wine I believe had a little to do with this. Pleased you enjoyed it.

Thank you dearest Amanda!

Many thanks MSIE!