ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Verdant Landscape

Verdant Landscape

a land reaching out and moving in its richness and complexity of life all intertwined. Hope you all like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Verdant Landscape.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	508.3 KB 
ID:	59762  

So touchable! You are great with creating such wonderful textural images!

The master of the abstract! Nice Gary,
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Mystery and symbolism. Imagine languages broken down based on levels of consciousness rather than merely specific to a people originating in a specific geographic location.

In the ancient times, it was the hidden treasure by an elite, those bent on wielding cosmic secrets. For the initiate and believer, apprehending the world calibrated thus created a particular style of living Art.

The pyramids splitting the Red Sea. . . or the Red Sea swallowing the pyramids. Could be languaged many different ways.

Very fine and expressive painting, GX. Feels a little like a Rosetta Stone. Plus it looks very cool as an abstract. I love the chops you got worked into the surface.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

this really has the feel of "breaking out" ... I like your brush strokes, great abstract!

I agree, you are the master of abstract Gary, another brilliant one

Yes indeed your abstracts are top notch and second to none....

Alexandra,MacPix,Neal, D Akey, kenmo and pat

thanks dear friends for your great support for my abstracts and kind comments.. this one was a bit of a struggle.. kinda went flat for a week or so and then tried this and was having a hard time to figure out what and where it was going until almost the end and then everything just popped into place...

I could not find the focus.. what was the actor and what was the stage, so (on a new layer) i picked a great red and just started "painting" over and carving out what was below, leaving some stuff peeking out . sometimes you have to risk a bit and give up and the preciousness of what you have done to push the painting to where it needs to go...