ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Abstract from Created Stickers

Abstract from Created Stickers

I have been creating a lot of stickers. This painting is done with stickers I created and then arranged on a black canvas. You can create stickers from any of your paintings and then use to create any tableau. When you create your own stickers, the arrangements, etc., are your own original work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Abstract from Created Stickers.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	362.8 KB 
ID:	59718  

I love this abstract that you created Bobbi, I should learn to create my own stickers, great job with colors

Stunning and Goregous

Mike
    Mbrienza

Very interesting! I have yet to try stickers.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Thank you for your comments. I hope what I have been learning about using and creating stickers sparks curiosity about them. At first when they were first added as an aspect of the Art Rage Studio Pro, I kind of thought they were fun but had this thinking that those are someone else's work. Folks like Judith Tremayne and Someonesane were kind enough to present tutorials on making stickers. Being the thick-headed person that I am, it took a while before I was able to understand just how that was done. By making my own, I feel better about using them in paintings. We all know that too many people think that digital art is not "real" art. I wanted to make/create the stickers from my own imagination. What we create with Art Rage is real art!