ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HANZZ CARICATURES

HANZZ CARICATURES

Long time since I posted a drawing here.
    I intend to place more drawings in this topic, so as soon as I get them finished,I will place them in here.

This one was intended to capture a look. A look that influences decisions on worldscale...isn't that scary? Try to stay on the good side with this bird......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Oh my goodness, this is so well done! I'm not a quick sketch master, so charicatures always amaze me. You've captured Condoleeza so marvelously in this! Yep, that's the "momma" look she seems to give everyone. lol I love the lips. lol
    "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

Thanks master...

Hanzzz you do make me laugh... this a great painting though and it does have a strong resemblence to the old bird in question.I have only just dicovered several of the features of using the zero grain trick, and the artpen on zero pressure etc, and I'm just getting round to seeing how many new tricks can be done with layers... only skimmed the surface so far... loads to learn, very fun though,and very interesting....good picture Hanzzzzz, I am jealous of your skills.....Jack
    PS nearly forgot.....That 3D stuff....I used to play around with that,using two different coloured pens, and red and green glasses from a 3D comic book, years ago, you mentioning it brought the memories of that back, I used to draw spiders in three D to make the girls squeek....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

This is good Hanzz.
    Old

Condi

Hanzz, you're a Master! Great painting, great caricature. Scary, too!

Marvelous caricature Hanzz!!!

I can see you use. . . the dots. . . in your portraiture. On her cheek. Does that mean we should pause and think before we . . . approach her?

I didn't had the time do spend more time on this one, but I intended to make them some "secret word" in Braille (blinds writing)
    Those not able/brave, to look her in the eyes, could just feel her cheeks, and the dots would give some message.... :twisted:
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

VERY good job Haanz!
    I wold have to say A LOT about how much scary this woman to me, and, IMHO, your paint caught perfectly her tought... but i wont venture a political OT :wink:

I hope you'll post other "famous ones" caricatures... hehe
    maybe you have some "berlusconi" in your book :lol:

That one is great!

DB
    ©raw painter©

Hanzz, she's my sister. Yes, when i was a young boy, she was older than me, and ten times stronger. She had this caracter. Welle done. Now can you in the same way, draw my sister in law without having seen her ?
    I enjoy looking at your production
    experience comes from bad judgements, good judgements come from experience (old wise indian proverb)