ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Love Supreme

A Love Supreme

a 60's flashback....to a famous song extremely well done by John Coltrane... a little wild and I think fraiser-paice's latest might have had some influence... anyway hope you all like this one...might have to go dig up my paisley shirt and tie-dyed bell bottoms..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Love Supreme.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	488.1 KB 
ID:	59449  

thanks Kenmo...always appreciate your comments and support.

I thought this might be a special from my local Brewsters Gary. I imagined cherries and chocolate. Oh well...I don't see any icecream here!
    All kidding aside I think this is another successful and attractive abstract!

Alright, who ordered the Romeo and Juliet -- two star crossed lovers supreme sundae? Alexandra?

or

Tales From the Tryst in the 60s -- millennium BC -- in which the ultra chique Ptwyggy the Mod Model Pterodactyl enters "The Scene" wherein Mick Mastodon looks up and udders, "Far out. . . dig that crazy bird, hey?"

It's a . . . well. . . it's a trip, GX. . . maybe a flashback or a flash forward. . .

Never associated Coltraine with what I consider 60s music, but I wouldn't doubt that those records were still spinning then.

Anyway, hours of fun staring at this one. Easy to picture it on the wall with a black light, and lets not forget the mod lava lamp.

But I pity the poor day tripper who just opened the doors of perception and found this. Right disorienting. . . hahah.

Nice one!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thats brilliant, love the colours
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks everyone for you funny and clever comments on this one... I lost power to my computer room, and phone ... turned out to be a simple loose wire!..and I met a great guy( an electrician) who only lives a couple of blocks away and came right over on a sunday and tracked down the problem and fixed it... only charged me $40.00 I was thrilled.....

I like this one; it kind of looks like snakes! I'm glad you got your computer room fixed!

Gary, love the colours and textures and looks like a little bit of jiving going on there

Hi Gary, just got back on line, lost cable during hurricane, great art as usual always impressed by what you do