ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Another Hurricane-- All Ok

Question Another Hurricane-- All Ok

Hi Guys

Well another hurricane down...whew, where did that come from? A small storm and and then Tropical Storm turned into a cat 1 hurricane and went over us.. Not too much damage but trees down, some roofs blown off and no power for a week. Some sailboats were sunken as well. I did manage to get a painful injury but should be fine in a week or two.

I just got power and the net going at 3pm friday 8/26

So to all whom have tried to contact me, now you know. I will be in touch asap.... I am pretty busy here with life so I will get back on the magazine soon.....

Thanks
    Bobbyray

Is this hurricane Irene? If so, it's supposed to be headed to NYC tomorrow and then my way (Nova Scotia) sunday evening, monday morning.... Sounds like it's going to hit more of Maine then Nova Scotia....

Hope you are well ! Glad the storm past you and take care!

Kenmo,

Yes, Irene is her name and she is bad news too. I speak from having experienced her wrath

She is a wild and unpredictable hurricane...be prepared for the unexpected. Really

Even President Obama says so. They are evacuating much of the east coast low areas now.

If you are in the zones......BE Ready... She is coming with a vengeance of destruction. Take no chances.

All of us here in the Caribbean are slowly getting things back in order. Now we can get some sleep after a week of no power in some places and damages. Irene was a Cat 1 here but very unusual affects to say the least.

We hope that all in her path stay safe. She isn't done yet.

Thanks Netta, I did receive some minor injuries but I am recovering and resting now.

hope everyone is safe. saw the news on tv. hope thing get back to normal soon.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Lightbulb

Thanks Waheed...yes all are ok but now another big one is headed at us....wo

Sometime next week it will be in our hood.....or ? closeby. Hope she goes north quickly.

Glad to hear that everything is fine for the moment, hope your injury gets better soon. Another on the way, how do you cope with these constant threats? I think I would be a bit insane by now with fear.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

The hurricane was a tropical storm by the time it passed over New England & Quebec and came to Nova Scotia... All is well on the home front...