ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Made With a Leaf

Made With a Leaf

I made this with a leaf stamp in the nature stamps, and the pen. Just playing around with AR tonight. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey ... I like it a lot very cool colors and a graphic yet 3D look make for an outstanding design.. you are on a roll.. fantastic creativity and ideas....you must be recovering from the heat...

Gary, this heat is killing us all. My grass is silver. Oh no, I'm going to offer you some cheese with this whine in a minute. I took a lot of things to the recycling center today. Before it was all over, my energy was zapped. I can't do anything outside until the evening. Just can't take it!
    Sniff, sniff, thanks Gary I appreciate your kind comment!

Ooh I like it! Stay cool out there, okay?

Sandy, what a beautiful Christmas wrapping paper design, love it

Thanks Pat, wouldn't that be cool? With a big shinny black and red ribbon. A modern wrapping paper perhaps...Contemporary Today by Alexandra!
    Thanks dear lady!

Alexandra...I wish I could send you some cool mountain air off the snow pack on the mountains right near me.... pine scented and cool........ I really like this one... keep looking at it...

HI alexandra i like this painting is modern and i like the geometrics figures
    Visit my website here

Thanks Gary, I wish this too. Thanks again for taking another look!

Thank you Sabena. It reminded me of the striking colors that you choose sometimes. Thanks so much dear lady!