ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Living Bowl

The Living Bowl

Deep within a hidden chamber lies the queens living bowl. A warning precedes the intruder: "Remove, and you shall die." "Touch and you shall live." "Where, no one shall know."
    The archeologists stood both in awe and fear as they felt the energy grow in power. There seemed to be sparks or stars of light springing from an eternal plant hovering over the bowl that contained no liquid.

They turned without so much as a word and sealed the tomb. Humbled they took this knowledge with them to their graves.

Tapered pen, RHD (Peter's rabbit hole design or method), nature stamps for wheat in background, masking tools, and paint bucket.
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow I like this very much Sandy, so much work has gone into this one and it was very much worth it. Its vibrant and so eye catching
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Alexandra.... wow like Katie said so much work in this stunning piece.. really nice work!...I like the use of RHD with all the other tools and smooth pen!...always a winner ...

Stylin'!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic use of decorative shapes!

Very cool story to go with it as well. Kinda nice having the archeologists walk away and live. Certainly makes for a shorter story.

This ain't no Buffy mummy dearest tales from the crypt. . . not like your earlier poetic forays into the demented. . . This is all's right with the world and don't let the tale hit ya on the rump all ye archeologists as ya leave sort.

Very cool, Alexandra. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks so much Katie, it was so relaxing to make, much appreciated dear friend!

Thanks Gary for your kind comment, it is so easy to get lost in the RHD's!

Ah D Akey, Your comments are a delight, thanks dear man!
    In the end we all walk away with nothing from this place anyway, and after all, things are just things.

I love how you use so many different tools to create your art. You must have so much fun with this!

WOW Sandy, this is beautiful, love the colors and your design, wonderful work

I really do S Soul, this software is such fun for me. Just when I think I am going to have a dry spell, someone or something will inspire me, and I go right to AR on my Mac desktop. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Pat! Take care now from mean Irene.

Yeah, Alexandra, this looks really cool!
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com