ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mountain View

Mountain View

I have been working on getting texture with the knife. This is a start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mountain Scene 2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	59383  

Neat! I love the texture of the water, especially! I have found the knife especially challenging for doing anything besides simple blending. How did you do that? Well done!

Scribbledsoul, I used the roller with the thick and smooth option, the canvas is smooth with no texture. I rolled several layers of paint, couple different colors. I worked the knife over the paint You have to play with the knife back and forth over the paint. It tends to break it up with the texture. I guess I can only suggest you play with the roller and knife. Sometimes, I simply don't always know how I got some results. I am beginning to think my middle name is "serendipity".

That's a good middle name! I don't know what mine would be, but I bet it would have something to do with being happily neurotic.

Thanks for sharing your techniques, that is really useful! I will have some fun with those!

Artrage National Park

I like this, a very pleasant scene somewhere in Artrage National Park, I have seen one or two pictures of the place on this forum before, but few people have ventured in there far enough to bring back any good insights. I am certainly looking forward to seeing more. Groovy cement like mountain sides that might have been stressed by recent earthquake tremors
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

And a very good start it is too Bobbi, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Bobbi, a lovely painting with GREAT water

Hi Bobby wonderful painting
    Visit my website here