ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Delete a Canvas Group

Delete a Canvas Group

How do you delete a canvas group?

I could not find a search capability in the Help PDF.

From previous posts I think you're using ArtRage Studio Pro, but let me know if you're using a different version of ArtRage. Individual items can be removed by right clicking them and choosing to delete, but for groups you'd need to do the following.

To delete a canvas preset group you've added to the software:

Go to Tools -> User Content then click 'Open User Canvas Presets folder'. All of the presets which were added after ArtRage was installed are here. Each folder is a group, so if you want to remove a specific group entirely, deleting it will remove it. Restart ArtRage to update it

To delete a canvas grains group you've added to the software:

Go to Tools -> User Content then click 'Open User Paper Grains Folder'
    Again you can delete a folder to remove a specific group then restart Artrage to update the list.

Regarding searching the help file, your PDF viewer will generally have a search function built in ( tends to look like a magnifying glass or pair of binoculars, or can be found under the edit menu ). I hope that's of some help. Feel free to let me know if you have any more problems, I'll be happy to help further.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thumbs up

Thanks for the quick reply. I got the two items deleted that I created in error. I also found how to set the search capability up in the Acrobat reader.

I appreciated your quick respone. I have posted several times (on entirely different topics) and got very little reponse (if any at all).

I am trying to learn to draw and sometimes (like today) I just cannot accomplish what I want. Sometimes I struggle with the tool (although I LOVE it). Been a discouraging day as I sometimes wonder if I should try to develop a different hobbby. I have retired and wanted to learn to draw but at times it is difficult.

Sorry for the rambling - Again, thanks for the response. It worked perfectly and I am using the Art Rage Studio Pro.

Glad that worked for you! If you have any unanswered technical questions, I should be able to help. Feel free to email me directly at support@artrage.com if you are having problems.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design