ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Posts with text in between images

Posts with text in between images

This is not a post about ArtRage. It is more a question about posting.

I have noticed that some post have text between images. Many times these are posts on a technique or tip. There would be some introductory text, then an image to illustrate the technique. Then there will be more text and another image and so forth.

From the Post New Thread window, I can see how to attach images, but they all end up at the bottom of the text. How do you get the text, image, text, image, text, image, type of post?

-fugu

Images as attachments always appear at the bottom of posts, but if you have images on the web that you want to link to, you can use the 'insert image' button at the top of your post when you're making it, then enter the URL of the image you want to link to. This will appear at the point you use it, so it's possible to have multiple images throughout your text, placed where you want them.

The Insert Image button is the fifth button from the right hand side when you are creating a new post ( see the image below ).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Name:  110823_coloured.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  49.5 KB

you also can put your attachments between lines of text

just type your text, then go to "Manage Attachments" and upload two or more images as you would usually do.

then click the icon that looks like a paper clip ... and insert the previously attached files where you want them to appear

Name:  Clipboard01.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  385.3 KB

hope that helps

Name:  110823_coloured2.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  73.2 KB

I stand corrected! Thanks MSIE
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you DaveRage and MSIE.

I'll put the info to good use next time I need to inject images between text.

-fugu