ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Rain, Rain Go Away,

Rain, Rain Go Away,

Rain rain go away,
    Come again another day.
    Little Johnny wants to play;
    Rain, rain, go to Spain,
    Never show your face again!
    (English language nursery rhyme)

Last edited by wenkat; 08-22-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

wenkat... wow a scene of dark and powerful storm clouds overpowering the land below.... nice work!....great colors.

wenkat, lovely and dramatic and I remember that nursery rhyme from way back in the mists of time

Cool. Has a chemical quality in the colors, making me think of something far from childlike. Juxtaposing this image with a children's verse makes me consider a statement message like we're looking at something so essential to us as water in a naive way, where we're not paying attention to the consequences of improper attention to our environment and what we all need since "childhood", and taking an adult responsibility.

No idea if it's where you were going with this, but that's where your river swept me. The chemical colors remind me of run off water after a rain in the street. But I tend to digress. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Beautiful! This is an interesting combination of subtle and dramatic; I love it!

Wenkat, I just love the colors you used in this painting, deep, and so VERY interesting

Beautiful Wenkat!
    (but I wish the rain would come my way, stay for many a day, rinse the foul air clean, and again the green leaves would be seen!)

Ohh talk about drifting along on the wings of a cloud this is great Wenkat. Love the floaty feeling and the wonderful colours
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks all of you for the nice words.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore