ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: more for roller tool

more for roller tool

I don't know if this has been offered. What about some kind of pattern on the roller tool? Like those old faux-wallpaper stencil rollers? (that might be a whole new tool) Ability to wrap a seamless stencil and the paint goes in the openings? Or, to emboss a seamless pattern in the paint goop? Or deposit glitter-like items with adjustable regular/irregular rate?

I'm just wondering if this is interesting? My mind is wandering at work.
    RIP:tiny 1999 Wacom Graphire
    tablet: small Wacom Intuos4

I've been able to do one of those-- I made a wide sticker/sticker spray of six blocks in a pattern that I can roll continuously... I have tried to attach it, but I have no idea if it worked. The others may have work-arounds, too. I'll have to think about it. Cool idea.
    It worked! I am so smart.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Also, I made a "roller" that reveals paint underneath--
    Just playing with the sticker spray is fun. I like the idea of making a broad swath of gems-- there is probably a way to make them seem random by doing a grid of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

These work-arounds aren't bad, but, if I may, the original post is a great idea.

Yes I like this suggestion, perhaps with a rotating tiles option as well!
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)