ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Reworked Image

Reworked Image

This image is part of a painting that I had done a good while ago. I added a sticker of a Spanish Galleon which was made from a photograph I had taken of a small pin. I edited the original painting to show reflection in the water. I added another galleon sticker and flipped it vertically. I flattened the sticker so I could use the knife tool to try to get the look of moving water. The then did a duplicate of the weed layer and flipped that vertically. By playing with layers, I was able to position the galleon sticker behind the weeds.

By using your own images, your own photos, and your own paintings to make stickers, the work is original to you. I readily admit I am not a polished artist, but just doing is extremely satisfying.

It takes me a while to work things out, but it is especially pleasing to see what you can do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7 17 2010.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	58960  
    Last edited by Bobbi; 08-15-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Bobbi. You have a winner here! I like this very much! And remember, it's the finished product that counts.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes