ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfalls

Waterfalls

thought I would try and do some waterfalls
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Perfect mood and colors.
    One suggestion would be,to do a little airbrushing (softest settings) to blur the strokes in the water a bit, and the dampclouds (right english?) of the waterfalls .
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Great Bumble!
    Old

so pretty ! very fine !

Bumble, it is very beautiful. I like this compôsition.
    May be you ve forgotten the crocodiles ?
    Your control of the light and the different level of green shows that you can go forward and make more complex. This one is a good example of what you ca ndo.
    When something is beautifull, in France, peaople congratulate telling to the artist : "Bravo !", It means, really good.
    experience comes from bad judgements, good judgements come from experience (old wise indian proverb)

I could scarcely believe how good this is. Everything surrounding the water is perfect. . . really exceptional.

The waterfall, as Hanzz says, could be softened.

Right now it's pretty linear and uniformly so = unnatural.

It all depends on how the water is falling how it might be handled. I've seen it falling gently in semi clear sheets where there are merely highlights at the crest, a few here and there as it would be on shaped glass, and white at the base where it hits and foams.

Then there is the white water surging type. That's pretty frothy and . . . well, white.

And there's long drops (much farther than this) where it falls in something like little waves on the way down.

When you master this kind of thing it will be as breathtaking as the real life waterfall.

It's at your fingertips. I can see how you latch onto something and explore it until you nail it -- like skies and foliage.

Keep going! You're awesome.

Dear Bumble.......This is excellent stuff,try as Hanzz and DAkey suggest....with your airbush on a low pressure setting or the crayon on a very low settingI think this only needs to be blended a little on the water,to make this your best painting,or at least one of your best.....take your time do it carefully,there is a great painting here,we will really have to BEG ANDY FOR A GOOD BLENDER..... Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Ooooo...the lighting on this one is just great! I wish I were there listening to the sound it would make.

Nice restful spot you've captured.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

As others said, this is excellent. Between your skies and fine lanscapes like this, you really have a great toolbox to draw from (pun intended).

David