ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Waterfall

Mountain Waterfall

I have been playing with making stickers and found that by using the layer options on the sticker sheet template, you can give the sticker a certain texture that I can't seem to get other wise. The center oval is a sticker I made from a painting I did recently using the new loaded knife tool. I also used the knife at the instant blur trying to achieve a 3D look. In my mind it seems to have worked. The background layer is a painting I had done some while ago. I am reusing older paintings to make stickers. These paintings might not be super, but I hope the idea that the tools in Art Rage can be used to do all kinds of effects will stimulate others to experiment. Remember good old Bob Ross always was telling us about the "happy little accidents".

I am simply having a blast seeing what can be done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mountain Waterfall.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	58791  

Bobbi, I love this effect, and to me it looks exactly like a waterfall in another world floating around. Wonderful painting.

Very refreshing what you have on tap!

Looks like a very fun process with the stencils. I think the pic is very effective in colors, values and strokes. Icy as if running off from the high mountain snow. Dare I say 'cool'. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Oh! What a beauty!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

I like the way this turned out
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thank you for your kind comments. D Akey, I really didn't use any stencils. I made a sticker out of the painting in the oval and used it. The texture comes from the possibilities when using the template for making new stickers.

Bobbi... a great experiment,, I love the texture of the waterfall and the blurry landscape... neat stuff...

Interesting and when used as you do...looks natural and original. Good way to go Bobbi.

A little piece of magic Bobbi is within your painting. I love the waterfall effect and the whole thing is quite stunning
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307