ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Waiting for Love

Waiting for Love

as many are, with our little prickly parts and inner treasures hidden in our "inner fortress"... however hope abounds..

I decided to give a preview of where this image started... oils on six layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waiting for Love.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	224.6 KB 
ID:	58652  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 08-07-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Dear Gary, I am falling behind with my comments. I have really enjoyed your abstracts, they are marvelous and need to be displayed in a museum.
    This is no exception, so beautiful both in your application, and powerful meaning.

I see the light waiting, waiting so give itself to the power of love that will increase the glow and create a light so bright. Well done again Gary
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Dear Gary, I am falling behind with my comments. I have really enjoyed your abstracts, they are marvelous and need to be displayed in a museum.
    I second that!

I like this painting a lot, and I can't believe it started out with the preview you were kind enough to show us . great patterns and colours (and even filters?)!
    your work always amazes me!

I cannot stop staring at the green detal of "Waiting for love": it's hypnotic for me. It's a very dynamic work.
    Congratulation!

I-BRDP thanks for viewing I am pleased you found this to be a dynamic work...

MSIE.. glad you like this... I usually start my work in AR then take it into Photoshop and beat it up a lot with all little tricks I have learned over the years.. then finish it up with more AR work.. I am finding the ink pen, pencil and airbrush are great for a lot of the final details and corrections...

kate... you have grasp the point of this and while I don't think it necessary that people see what my motivation/point is in a work it is rewarding to have someone see directly my intent...

Sandy....thanks for all your continued support and comments... I would love to have a show some day with my work all dressed up in nice large canvases and frames.... we all can dream of that .. some here have probably experienced it already..

Gary, my friend, you are so good at these abstacts, what a collection you have, this one is of course beautiful, and agree that they should be in a gallery