ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Contest

Exclamation Wacom Contest

Photo or Art?

Have you been using your pen tablet to create artwork and retouch images? Then we want to see! Submit your art or photo creations to Wacom's "Summer of Sharing" Contest for your chance to cash in on a huge bank of prizes!

Note: this is not open to working professionals; only photos, images, and art from enthusiasts will be considered.
    Wacom Americas website

click the link and select either image on the Wacom page for its rules and all info...
    http://101.wacom.com/contest/

Copyright 2011 Wacom. All Rights Reserved.

Good luck Ragers Jack be nimble : Jack be quick, entry time is short.
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 08-05-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Hey all,
    I just thought I'd share that I decided to submit to this. What the hell, eh? The worst I can do is lose, and then I still got to make some art!

I've had a thread going in the Critique section, where I've been attempting to make a watercolor of a fallen leaf with a water droplet on it. I've also posted this image there, where I'd be happy to receive feedback. This leaf obviously doesn't have a droplet. I haven't gotten there yet, and wanted to submit to the contest, so I just went for it.

Here's the image. Has anyone else submitted?? It's free, and took all of 5 minutes for me to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fallen leaf 4.1canvas.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	59425