ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage unleashed on kids

Thumbs up ArtRage unleashed on kids

Hi all,

Today was a day unlike any other. I was asked to teach (Volunteer) a class on digital art at the local St. Thomas USVI Boys and Girls Club..Summer Camp. I accepted.

I gave all of the kids a hands on with ArtRage on my laptop among other things. It was a huge success and the kids were instantly addicted to painting with ArtRage. The day was amazing, fun and very rewarding too.

The future artists of the world.....are kids. So why not teach them the tools to use. ???

Unfortunately the laws now say we can not publish any photos of the class or kids. Oh well...so is life now.

Well, what are YOU waiting for? It is your turn... Do something in your community for the future artists..... and have some fun too.

What law is this law? Is an ArtRage Law?
    Great stuff Bob

Arrow

Hi Lima

Well.... to photograph a kid and publish it has always been illegal.

A parent can give permissions but most refuse now because of all the sickos
    out there getting their names and a photo and such...

Any photographer must always have a release to publish any photo or permission to even photograph any individual person. Yea.... a group (adults) of people in public is ok if they are not the subject of the photo.

and so is reality......

awesome. what a privilege to get to teach the kids. congrats Bobby.

Thumbs up

It was fun but I had a very hard time with the kids. They did not want to stop painting once they got their hands on it. humm addictive? YUP and this proves it.

I had 40 kids (6-12) + 1 geek kid (12) who was designing in 3d modeling, wow he was awsome. He loved artrage too. All of the kids were so impressed and had such a great time... I think they learned something about themselves too.

They all want to be Ragers. The teachers even loved ArtRage... hehe

but then, who doesn't that has tried it. ?

I would highly recommend that anyone share ArtRage with kids in their area of the World. You might have fun doing it too.

I discovered ArtRage 1.1 online years ago & fell for it hook, line and sinker. Even that little program could produce so much. I would've loved all this stuff as a little kid. Fantastic they have this opportunity these days.