ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Fortress

Digital Fortress

surrounded by the hordes, retreating into the fortress for safety...ok maybe not but after all of JackTar's castles and fortresses I couldn't resist...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Digital Fortress.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	58591  

Gary it is not easy to be harmonious when using low chroma values... you did it in a beautiful balanced way. Nice and beautiful image. It seems to be the foundation of your beautiful digital paintings. Congrats.

Gary, I see warm with cool, fantastic balance, great job

Great mix of colors and lines with what looked to be a limited palette
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

And i feell energy,sparking from one point to another, warm and cold, sad and happy, everything what life may bring about is here in this work. ANd it makes me chuckle. Do not ask me why....

when looking at your painting, I want to be at this place - it looks comfy and interesting, calm areas mixed with chaotic areas , an invitation to explore and wander around the different "spaces".

I like it a lot

Oriane.. thanks so much for your kind and astute comments.. I have been working hard on my colors for many years moving from high chroma, over the top into more and more subtle combinations and spectrums....

To Pat, Steve, Anna, and MSIE... thanks for checking in on this ... your kind comments and observations on my works are a real source of support and encouragement....

I admire very much Your use of colors taking light and revealing themselves forom shades with graceful elegance.
    A retreat from all the web threats, behind Your firwalls and anti-infective agents and archers ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar.... a retreat but the battle rages on the web front...witness the attack on the AR servers recently... I mean who would want to attack a digital art forum site.... must be some right wing natural media fundamentalists types....

I like this one, Especially!. Perhaps because ot its almost archetectural underpinnings. And, of course, as always, wonderful color use.
    Last edited by L Skylar Brown; 08-07-2011 at 03:05 AM.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar