ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Left hand cursors

Smile Left hand cursors

Hi all,
    I am so happy to join Art Rage. it brings my rage into art :P.
    I am a left handed person and i love using the Cursor with the tool image on it. but the tools are on the right side of the pointer.. Can i make them be on the left side?

Yes, Left Handed Cursors, Please!!

YES YES YES! I would love to see an option in future versions of ArtRage for left handed cursors!

Smile Left handed cursors

Please! That would make life so much easier

I too am a left-handed Rager. Ive been using the program for nearly four years. Funny, I never noticed anything about the cursors, just used the program. How would such a change make anything easier?
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Post Why Left Hand Cursors?

Several ArtRagers have commented that the program has become an extension of their creativity... as if the selected tool is an extension of their hand. When I as a left hander use the tool cursors, they make me a little uneasy. I really want to feel that the cursor is an extension of my creativity, but I can't visualize that when the tool is slanted in the "wrong" direction. As an experiment, one day I tried using my non-dominant (right) hand to draw and paint a bit. The cursors seemed more natural when they slanted in the proper direction. There are times when I am sketching with AR that I stop to erase...then brush away imaginary eraser crumbs! I wish I could feel that comfortable with all the cursors.. all of the time!