ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blue Moods

Blue Moods

Does it convey...?

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

wenkat ..... doesn't have a sad feel to it even though the title would suggest that to me.. I the blues here have a purity to them and the long horizontals give a serene feeling to the image almost like looking up into an expansive sky in the evening..... that is my impression... well done

I dont feel blue when I look at this Wenkat, because the colors are so beautiful and the blending fantastic, nice job....Blue Horizon

It is deep for me. It keeps switching between looking at the reflections on water vs. going though strata of clouds on a distant planet. And on the inward looking direction, it also connotes to me a level of meditation, looking inward. So, it conveys several things. What did you have in mind?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

So simple and so expressive. I would say that i see dawn on the horizon, happy day waking up.

It does Wenkat, it does... wonderful blue image. Congratulations.

Thank you all for the wonderfu but comments!
    Actually, my mind was blank when start doing this. But, as D Akey mentioned, I too was drawn into it and not able to come out though no force was apparently applied on me. Wonderful experience. Thanks again, for sharing!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

I think we're all diving in the darkest and lowest part ... Nice Cobalt/ Ultramarine hues!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks Caesar! I can understand the correlated situation...definitely & hopefully Sun would be raising soon!