ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Is there a changelog entry for 3.5.1 ?

Is there a changelog entry for 3.5.1 ?

I can find all the detail on 3.5.0
    but is there any description of what has been changed in 3.5.1?
    Thanks
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Found it

It was at the bot of the 3.5.0 page

Reproduced here for convenience...

New in 3.5.1:

This version contains a number of fixes for issues found in the 3.5.0 release, including:

1. Mac OS X 10.4 Support Issues: Fixed a crash that could occur on app startup for OS X 10.4 users.

2. Mac OS X 10.7 Panel Issues: Fixed a bug that could cause some panels on OS X 10.7 to appear in the wrong location when opening, or be too small or devoid of contents. This fix also ensures panels will only vanish during painting if you paint in to their region.

3. Scripting Issues:

• Dropping an ARScript file on to the ArtRage window should now trigger script loading.
    • Corrected the Script File icon on OS X.
    • Fixed a problem with 'Wait (rVariable)' in manual script files.
    • Fixed a problem that prevented the sampler tool being manually scripted in stroke events.
    • Added SampleColour(x, y) to the script language to allow manual sampling of colour at a point.
    • Fixed a problem that could prevent script playback scaling the paper texture correctly when playing back a script at a different resolution.

4. Other Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when open the Grain Picker and closing it without selecting a grain.
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)