ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notice: All Ragers

Exclamation Notice: All Ragers

Hi All you Ragers

Well it is Hurricane season again and we have a huge system developing and headed my way....Doh. I have a few days to prepare for it so I am going to be extremely busy with that, just in case. I will be posting the August Issue today as I may not be able to for some time as per our normal schedule due to power outages. Wish us luck and see ya when I can. I hope that you really enjoy this issue, a huge amount of work went into it.... just for you! See ya when........

Bobbyray and the Volunteers of ArtRageUS Magazine

FRESH TRADES ARE DOMINATING THE TROPICAL N ATLC AHEAD OF NEXT TROPICAL WAVE CURRENTLY LOCATED ALONG 45W. A WELL-DEFINED LVL CYCLONIC CENTER IS NOTED ALONG THE S END OF WAVE AXIS NEAR 11N45W. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS HAVE BECOME MORE CONCENTRATED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS LOW. SURFACE PRESSURES ARE VERY LOW IN THE AREA...AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR A TROPICAL DEPRESSION TO FORM OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. THIS SYSTEM HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF BECOMING A TROPICAL CYCLONE DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS AS IT MOVES WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT AROUND 15 KT. BASED ON THE LATEST MARINE GUIDANCE...THIS SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO APPROACH THE TROPICAL N ATLC LATE SUN...AND THE LESSER ANTILLES LATE MON. EXPECT INCREASING WINDS AND BUILDING SEAS IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS TROPICAL WAVE/LOW.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow. What a situation. We don't get them here, so I can only imagine all the things you need to attend to.

Well, batten down the hatches, and hang in there, shipmate. See ya when it's easier for ya. Take care of yourself and stay well. And by the way, thanks for doing the magazine, Bobbyray!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Good luck !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Stay safe and well Bobby, I sincerely hope that all will be ok for you and everyone over there.
    Katie Coops
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

That is one big storm front coming your way you take care of yourselves.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Take care of yourself! WeŽll be keeping an eye on that storm--but probably not as much as you will be.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Be safe BR. Be well. hop a plane if you like and we will put you up for a week until it blows over.

Hope you'll come out safe. Great new issue, if I say so myself....

Bobbyray forgot to add the link for us, so I give it again....

http://www.artrageus.net/
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

stay well mate and fine job you are doing. my regards to the whole team...

all the very best.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

I am an avid storm nut and I recommend wunderground.com for your weather news. It seems as of now that the storm isn't looking like it will strengthen that much, but it will likely pound some rain and winds down on you. Being in Florida I kinda hope it will come our way for the rains. Stay safe!