ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful Contemplation

Peaceful Contemplation

Hope you enjoy this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peaceful contemplation.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	58394  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Katie... a lovely peaceful scene contemplating the the stillness of the morning... beautiful colors add to the serenity of the scene.

I love it Katie. You have portrayed the feeling of mood, space and distance here. Beautifully done.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Love it...a very peaceful place
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Amazing Katie this is perfect
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Has a sharpness to this one, as a counterpoint to the atmospheric softness of the color. The shapes come into play and have a relationship as a group, because of the nature of the kinds of 'feels'. Clear and crisp, the dock, the girl, the horizon. . . to me it feels as if one is populating a dream in a way. There's the vagueness of the tone in a dream, in which things come into focus. At least that is sometimes how it works in my dreams. And as in a dream, it's 100% believable. Also adding to the whole effect of them being 'of a piece' the colors are keyed to the warm tones you established in the water and sky.

Your figure is really great as well, the pose being introspective, and it all has a relaxed, going with the flow sort of nature to it all.

Well done Ms. Coops. A real stretch for you, I think!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Peaceful indeed....what a serene moment you've created....it's little moments like this we seem to remember the most...

Thank you Painter, Sandy, Jibes, Semd and Amanda, so pleased you enjoyed this one, thanks again.
    Dear Mr Akey, what a pleasure it is to read your encouraging words and your view through this painting. I appreciate the time you have taken to say what you see and the feeling it creates in your eyes. Thank you so much for your never failing encouragement to this forum and the smiles that your words produce. By the way I'm smiling
    Thanks Kenmo for your kind words.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I love this scenery. The only thing stops me from feeling completely relax is the way she sits, it appears to me that she is not relax, ready to jump up and run any time.

Could be that my imagination gets the best of me again dear Katie.