ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Desert Vision

Desert Vision

back to the desert and visions...tried a different pallet and a heavy line.. anyway a bit of an experiment as I continue to explore symbolic abstractions.. please comment if your feel moved to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Desert Vision.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	510.2 KB 
ID:	58325  

Wonderful one indeed! A guy from some pueblo in the most colorful desert scenario. He's probably complaining for his hard life, but, I guess, he also rejoices for the beauties and lights he's surrounded by, especially at certain times of the days.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    back to the desert and visions...tried a different pallet and a heavy line.. anyway a bit of an experiment as I continue to explore symbolic abstractions.. please comment if your feel moved to.
    Whatever you are drinking or smoking...I want some of it...LOL. I like the contrast in this painting of the dark and soft colors, very appealing
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Caesar... yes when the land speaks to you .... there is beauty found

Steve.... just a little Knob Creek's Single Barrel...over ice... glad to share....
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 07-30-2011 at 04:10 PM.