ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pissarro Interpretation

Pissarro Interpretation

A Camille Pissarro I will never be...but ohhhhh how I have loved this painting for as long as I can remember. Soooo I tried an interpretation of it using my particles again. No where near Pissarro but fun!

Blessings,
    GigiCharm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pissarro interpretation.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	58305  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

gigicharm.... what a great job you did on this... the central tree is especially nice but you have captured a summer lightness with your colors ...I see great improvement from your first one to this one.... keep going you really have something worthwhile going one with this style

Thanks GXHPainter - I really hated this one...put me in a mood. Possibly I love the original tooo much, just couldn't get the definition I wanted with each layer.

But thanks for the compliments.

Blessings,
    GigiCharm

I agree with GXH and would like to add I feel more toward your interpretation than your reference. Yours has passion for the scene. Nice style. Have to look at Pissarro again. Very intricate. Somewhat reminds me of Seurat's Pointillism, though not as densely packed.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

interesting style for sure. I think, one has to watch this from a distance, to see the whole scene as it was supposed to be seen by a viewer. I like it... job well done Gigi.

Your painting really look Pissarrian, dear Gigi! You become so masterful with this tool and You certainly show a great natural talent to get such lovely outcomes.
    I now wonder how would You paint a Pissarrian pizza?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I am not familiar with the artist you mention, but I do like the style you are developing
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.