ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How Many Copies Do i Need

1. Question How Many Copies Do i Need

Hi,
    i am using artrage from past 5-6 years and loved every bit of it..some of you may be knowing my work and workplace..recetely i joined gaint auto design studio here.....yesterday when i was using artrage my boss saw and got excited to see the application and its capabilities..i showd him every possible feature to my level best..now the big thing is that..he is convinced to have artrage at our company and in our workflow.80$ per copy is hardely anything for the company..but its big thing to decide on application..
    Now i just want to know if i want to install artrage on 3-4 machines.how many copies i need..only one? or per machine....

mattrage,daverage..please reply soon..i have to decide today only..

thanks
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

If it's urgent, you may also want to email the AR team at: support@ambientdesign.com
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

ArtRage's license is per user. So if you want to install it on an additional computer for your own use, then you do not need an additional license.

However, if multiple people will be using ArtRage, each person would need a license. e.g. 4 users on 4 machines = 4 licenses.

We should be able to sort out a bulk discount for you for multiple licenses. I'd recommend emailing me directly at support@artrage.com and let me know the number of users and which version of ArtRage you want and I can give you a discount coupon.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design