Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minor Bug

Gallery
    View images

Minor Bug

If I save a painting with more than two rows in the colour sampler at the side and it's closed when I close artrage,when I reopen the painting I can't get to the second row of colours. I click on the tab to open it out but it won't open further than the first row.(see image 1)
    To get around this I have to open artrage then open the colour sampler at the side,then go to file and open painting. The colour sampler then opens as normal(see image 2). It's nothing major I know but it's something I noticed ops:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for letting us know! We used to have a problem like that with the tool controls on the left hand side too, obviously I missed this panel when I added a fix
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images

Re Bumble's question

I saw this done before, where the ArtRage work page is included in the painting, how is this done , thanks,,,,,,,,,PS, is there such a thing as an ArtRage class??? thanks again,,,,,,,,,,,

Gallery
    View images
    @Lee: You just take a screenshot. PrtScn (or Alt+PrtScn) on Windows, F13 (or Opt+F13 (I think)) on OS X.

Gallery
    View images

justG

Dear justG, thank you for trying to help me, but all i managed to do was turn my AR background page black, i use windows xp but my keyboard is 5 years old and i don't see an f13, i tried just right clicking on the page to save the whole thing but that just took everything away except my practice picture,,,,it must be a simple thin :? g to do, will keep trying,

Gallery
    View images
    Lee....I have posted a picture of the key you need to press..mine says print screen on it,but some other keyboards may have an abbreviation of this like'PrtScr'. once you have pressed it open Microsoft Paint and press 'Ctrl+V' then save the image.The same if you have Paint shop Pro or similar program.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Lee,

To the right of F12 is your Print Screen button (2nd button up from your delete button on keyboard , and this is for Windows) Press that for about 4 or 5 seconds and the picture will be in your clipboard. Then open MS Paint, then Edit > Paste, and the capture will show up in the Paint window. Then "Save as" a JPEG or whatever format you wish, so you can upload it online.
    I have Corel Essentials and open PhotoPaint and there under File > Save from clipboard, it opens the capture from the clipboard. I used MS Paint as the example as it comes with everyone's Windows Operating system.

PS. I made a shortcut to my Clipboard so that I can easily check that I did capture what I was trying for.
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com

Gallery
    View images
    Whoops! Bumble, as soon as I posted I saw your answer come up just before mine.
    Perhaps someone can just remove mine? ?
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com

Gallery
    View images

to Bumble and Hinkit

Thanks Angels Bumble and Hinkit,,,, it worked !!!!!!!!!! thanks a bunch!!!! sign me 'old dog',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by justG
    @Lee: You just take a screenshot. PrtScn (or Alt+PrtScn) on Windows, F13 (or Opt+F13 (I think)) on OS X.
    Hi Gita- on my mac running OSX 10.3.9 its apple+shift+3 to capture the whole screen and its apple+shift+4 to get cross hairs you can marquee the bit you want...and then it just saves to the desktop

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~