ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good ArtRage landscape tutorial?

Question Can anyone recommend a good ArtRage landscape tutorial?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a good landscape tutorial done in ArtRage? I searched around but haven't been able to find anything decent.

Thanks,
    Greg

Hiya Greg,
    Forum User Khalid_ipda has posted some great landscape tutorials:-

How to Paint Water
    Painting Trees
    Waterfall

You can also sift through the Artrage 2 and Artrage 3 tutorial index listed up top here to see if theres anything else in there.
    Last edited by Juz; 07-27-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Smile The Joy of Painting

Bob Ross baby! that is what helped me out. same techniques and apply to artrage

Quote Originally Posted by mugshotpro View Post
    Bob Ross baby! that is what helped me out. same techniques and apply to artrage
    Yeah this is what I've been wanting to do, but transferring the techniques that he has to their equivalents in ArtRage has proved to be daunting for me...this is probably compounded by the fact that I am a beginning painter as well!

Quote Originally Posted by juggerp View Post
    Yeah this is what I've been wanting to do, but transferring the techniques that he has to their equivalents in ArtRage has proved to be daunting for me...this is probably compounded by the fact that I am a beginning painter as well!
    My suggestion would be to not try and do it all right away. It's easy to get overwhelmed. One painting at a time, and try to learn something from each effort.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: