ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Quick sketch test - A promising pair

Quick sketch test - A promising pair

I mean the glitter and the new knife. (the added bra is roller though).
    You may fill a silhouette in quite a number of styles and ways exploiting color and brushstrokes You may create ...
    Hope You will give a try too. I started by drawing just a silhouette and used selection first ... Fast and funny!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well done Caesar..... and... a great title too!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

I will give this a try...thanks for the tip Caesar !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

looks very promising!
    reminds me of trying this method with the new loaded knife in AR 3.5 ... so many tools - so little time

That looks like fun Caesar, will be fun doing this

Caesar........a very promising pair... I like the way it came out almost like an oil and pencil sketch on bristol board..

Dear Barn, I don't even have to think about these kinda titles, they just come out of my crooked mind spontaneously and unconsciously ... Thank You!

I think You would get texture and fun easily enough with this approach, dear Semd74. Thank You!

You're so right, dear MSIE! Like being in the Ali Baba cave and don't have enough means to take all the treasure out! Thank You!

I started with the idea to get a vaguely plumé style simulation and ended up with a partially unexpected outcome, dear Gary, but I like it anyway. What I tested then worked better on a quick apple sketch (which may become Cézannian enoug) even without glitter, but it wasn't as complete and interesting to show as an artwork.
    Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!