ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lady slayer

Lady slayer

This was started out as a blue line and then imported to art rage. I am using the oil brush and the pencil on smooth paper. I am also working wet on wet The only time I use the instant dry is when I do fine detail work.

(NOTE: please click on the pic to enlarge. To see the metallic detail of the young ladies helmet.)

Thought I'd post this here just this once. This is about an hours worth of work this morning with my first few cups of coffee. hehe Anyway I will be posting this over in work in progress as numbered pics as I progress if anyone is interested in watching this develop. I'm doing this as another piece of cover art for a series of Conan books for a friend. There will be a small lul in progressive work though. "I"M GOING ON VA_KAY!!! YAY!" (haven't been on a vacation in 12 years) I'll be back soon and begin the series You all have a great week! I can't wait to get back to this and finish it.

I have a question if you click on the pic do you have to click several times to enlarge or just once?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon slayer girl 1a.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	416.0 KB 
ID:	58189  
    Last edited by cartuneman; 07-25-2011 at 07:00 AM.

I like this a lot very impressive . so simple but with a great effect

thanks ...so far this has been fun to paint.

I eagerly await your completion of this fantastic piece...

have a safe and very enjoyable vacation....