ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lower Village

Lower Village

Down beside the canal......Ended prematurely due to a mistake with papergrain( I forgot to turn it off ) after doing some stone walling...never mind though,it was going well up until that happened and I had already saved in J-peg ready for posting,so I couldnt go back to the unblemished picture....Anyway here it is with a lot of detail blurred out because I dont like grain in the sky it looks very odd......so I blurred it....Jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Other Village.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	58058  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

jacktar.... too bad the heavy grain in the sky does detract. I love the buildings and canal .. like an old english watercolor.... very nice...

Great work Jack, Yes it is a shame about the grain but the blurriness you have added kind of gives it a tilt shift quality
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Actually, I rather like the grain and how you've blurred things. It gives the image an almost post card feel. As if I could flip it over and read a greeting from someone who's far away.

As always, your images are always a delight to view. Even the "mistakes" are great.

Very pleasing, yes to the post card feel too. I think your mistake worked out really well
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Well done Jack