ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Scripts

Question Scripts

Wow! I have just installed ArtRage Studio Pro 5.8 release. What improvement! I intended to use scripts to refresh my own (old) memory about some succesful painting strokes done during working. I have tried scripts. It is great but there are some limitations: it plays quite fast ( I know, I know, let's make a pause, but...) and we can't go backward. It could be very interesting to see the tools used in the process of painting directly in the script. May be the next version will do? Thank you so much for the wonderful work on ArtRage.

Thanks for the feedback! If you don't check 'accelerate playback' when you start playing a script, the script will include all the pauses in your original painting. You can also click the pause button in the playback panel at any time to pause playback. During a recorded pause ( time when you weren't doing any painting when you originally recorded the script ), you can click on the countdown at the top of the playback panel to continue if you don't want to wait.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Wink Scripts

I thank you so much to reply so fast. It is exactly what I am doing with my scripts. My english is not so good. May be I have'nt explain properly what I would appreciate in a future version of scripts: the opportunity to go few steps back during the execution of the script if we want to view again a specific stroke. Again, thank you so much for your support. I enjoy a lot my ArtRage (lot of hours of creativity and fun). Have a good day!

Sounds like he's looking for a rewind button.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Sorry laginou, I see what you mean. Thank you for the suggestion regarding rewind. Great to hear you're enjoying using ArtRage!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design