ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sookie and Bill

Sookie and Bill

Playing with pen and ink.
    I am hooked on this series and I am devouring book five right now.

Please Sookie, give Bill a chance, he is a vampire, a gorgeous vampire and he loves you. lol.
    Absolutely love these books.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sandy, what a wonderful illustration, you are getting so good at this, very well done

Sandy, I don't know anything about the book series but this is a wonderful painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Pat and Steve, Thanks so much sweeties!
    I haven't watched the series True Blood as most have. I do not have cable out in this area, and I let the satellite go. I don't watch a lot of television to begin with. I think it is a lot less expensive going to the library and painting with our wonderful Artrage for fun.
    Last edited by Alexandra; 07-21-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Sandy,a beautiful illustration of what I asume is the two main characters . I don't know either the Sookie and Bill series nor True Blood, I prefer to read also but my choice of reading is old time english stories or true crime books

This is a great style for both comics and stained glass!
    I like it, although vampires stories and movies are obsessing us from every corner in these days ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-21-2011 at 08:49 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nicely done

Sandy... very well done I like the illustrative quality ( mostly flat colors with hints of shading and volume ) and the black lines.... another winner for you!...

Jean, Thank you very much.
    I too share a love for the old classics and mysteries. Especially mysteries. I think that is what appeals to me most of all with this series.
    I like her first person perspective of a common average young woman with a trust worthy and kind nature involved with something so outrageous. The first time I read it- I threw it on the coffee table and said, I don't understand-what is all the hype about!
    I gave it another chance a few weeks ago and understand better now. The author is very witty, and it is told with a dry southern styled wit leaving the reader with surprises and giggles throughout the series.
    I will warn you ahead of time-some scenes are very explicit and should be out of reach of young readers in my opinion.

Thanks so much dear Cesare. I agree.

Thanks so much Earle!

Many thanks Gary, I am so pleased you liked it.

Very nice interpretation of characters. Well done dear Alexandra.