ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anathema and excommunication

Talking Anathema and excommunication

I merged two global political episodes in this satyrical vignette. I hope You're aware of both. Threatening and arrogance policies mixed to angry postures may become counter-productive in certain cases, let it being possibly perceived as a vile behaviour, whoever he may be or think to represent to feel so bully ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anatemi e scomuniche.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	342.2 KB 
ID:	57965  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar. O mighty one. Who's bullying who???

Dear ATPlus the old, I understand You're quite busy with Murdoch affair at home, but many events are occurring in the rest of the world outside your island too ... Just concerning Chinese disappointment to discover that they cannot decide who You may invite to visit You at home and they cannot make Catholic bishops by themselves (just as Henri the XVIII tried to do for similar full control political reasons and some personal hobby, or hubby, he passionately used to play). Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra. With Artrage pencil and crayon was really a fast and easy task after its conception!

Hail O Caesar O mighty one the............Question is

.............. Who is bullying who ???

......Don't worry about Murdoch you pay your money you get your Justice

Fantastic !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I explained in my answer who got mad (also in the vigntette), dear ATPlus the Old, and, for details, You may find everything somewhere in last days newspaper looking at international facts; I wouldn't play the journalist myself here ... also because it looks like it's not a healthy job in UK.
    I don't care about Murdoch at all since we succeeded to keep him aside with his Sky pay TV as a broadcaster and his nose is out of our political business, since the one of Berlusconi is far bigger in there ...

Thank You, dear Semd74! At least in US You got some more news I guess about the two "diplomatic" issues this vignette deals with!

Caesar, a great sketch of an equally posturing and threatening group of people

hahaahahah sei grandissimo!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Caesar,

My goodness how perfect! Love the cartoon edge of this...

Blessings,
    GigiCharm