ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blur tool

Blur tool

When I updated to 3.5 I do not have the blur tool, was that taken out and if it was can I get it from older version of AR.....?

Is should still be listed under the various "Types" of the Palette Knife.

Name:  blur 12345678.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  52.9 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

pallet knives

I only have soft, edge and flat listed and in the presets I have Hard out smear, hard out smudge, hard wet blender, just blend color, knife and knife edge trail that it, should I re download again?

Did I download wrong version

In my products it has my licence # that I recieved with version 3.0.8 and then it has another with different licence# that says version3.5 and that is the one I downloaded, is that correct?

I'm not sure. I only have one item listed under my products, and that's for AR Studio Pro.

Did you purchase ArtRage Studio, or ArtRage Studio Pro? Because only Pro has the Blur and Wet palette knife types. If you bought Pro, but don't have those options, then something went wrong with the installation. You could try reinstalling it, and see if that fixes it, or you could just wait for one of the AR team to come in and see if they can sort it out for you. You could also contact the AR team at support@ambientdesign.com, but they're pretty good about helping people directly on the forums here.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

hy pat,
    did you enter your serial number into the updated version?
    you can do this by clicking on "Help" --> "Change Serial Number" and see if it will help
    use the serial number you got after purchasing your old ArtRage Studio Pro.

also make sure your updated ArtRage is the Pro version, as Someonesane noted before. you can check this by clicking on "Help" --> "About ArtRage".

see attached screenshot, that's how the palette knife presets and settings should look like in ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5.0.

good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArtRage serial.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	468.3 KB 
ID:	57846  

Thanks someonesane, I will contact team, I uninstalled Ar and now whenever I try to install 3.5 from my products I still end up with 3.0.8 and not the update even tho it says 3.5 in my products and with my registration # the same as 3.08 version, so thanks for reply and will try the team.....Pat

MSIE, thankyou so much will try that, boy this is frustrating, will let you know how I make out

meant to tell you MSIE yes I did enter my serial # into the updated version,

I think I have part of the update, but shows version 3.08 still, MSIE I dont have the first 2 that you have on your preset ANj eraser knife or ANj-oil knife