ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Eggs N Ham and A Scary Green Eggs N Hammy

Green Eggs N Ham and A Scary Green Eggs N Hammy

I do not like green eggs and ham
    I do not like them Sam I am.

Oh, I know this is gross.....I had to try it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Alexandra; 07-16-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Well done Sandy, I really like the frame
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Haha
    Great Book, great piece
    I really love that border too
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

A vaguely queer and amazing image to illustrate an ahrd tongue twister challege ... You're in a most brilliantly imaginative mode here!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Steve, Thank you! The border is made with the houses stamp duplicated and using differential effect flipped horizontally.

Thanks so much Juz, so happy you liked it!

Cesare, Thank you very much kind friend, I am going to re-edit this painting though. I just had an idea...a little gruesome perhaps, but I think it will be more entertaining as sick as this sounds, but I must try it....stay tuned to ArtRage channel WEB for the continuation of The Twisted Dr S and unhealthy foods to live by.

... I guess some little lizard-looking evil devil chick will pop-out of one egg ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Alexandra.... brilliant work! the image a great and the color and composition are ... the border is amazing.. thanks for sharing its origin...

That would have been better Cesare, but I had already started working on the ham.

Thanks so much Gary, it is wonderful to have the masking tools to make these borders and invert-add and then even change effects in specific areas, isn't it? I still haven't learned how to make stamps and stickers. I printed off SOS's instructions. I need to take the time to do this, I would really love to take advantage of the possibilities of this great program.

LOL, and terrific work.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thanks so much Byron. Once during the holidays years ago the kids and I were grocery shopping. We were strolling along looking at the meat and there it was-a beautifully prepared pigs head with the works. If you can imagine, the kids were mortified, and I must have looked the same way, because the butchers were laughing when I looked up. A special order no doubt, from whom, I didn't want to know.