Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slideshow script

That last one runs at least but crashes on line 142 string cleanup. But at least it runs all the way through until the end. So if I ask it to run 5 times it will run 5 times etc.

Very nice actually and could help a lot.

Now we just need the artrage folks to allow a new tool bar to assign scripts to buttons.

I wonder what is different between the pc version and mac version.

Something like this is the beginnings of a very useful tool for animators within Artrage. Only thing missing would be a way to slow it down or a delay between frames.

I am trying to work out why cleanup would fail. If I am reading your script correctly, it is trying to clear out the blank layer that was created at the beginning. Is that right?

Ignore that. I just read your comment and that is exactly what it is trying to do. So it fails on the deletion of that layer. I need to read up on this scripting a bit more.

Mike
    Last edited by mykyl1966; 07-27-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Mike, I revised the code to put the pauses back in. Give that a try.

It occurs to me that both crashes happen during function calls. Coincidence? You can try deleting that final call and replacing it with the actual commands from the function.
    Cat Boxes, a web comic

That works perfectly with no errors at all.

Thank you.

Mike R

re slide show

comment on not a very good slide show with one layer got a good laugh out of me ha ha
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins