ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another pony called Tinkerbell............

Another pony called Tinkerbell............

This is the latest painting I made for someone....a Shetlandpony called Tinkerbell...

It has been a while since my last painting. Sadly enough many things have happened in the meantime here so I did not have time to continue my addiction to ArtRage. First our house and garden was overflooded by some mistake a farmer made in the waiswatercanal. Everything we made outside like the swimmingpool is ruined. Because of this flood and what it did contain my dear beloved dog got so ill that we had to put him to sleep... And after that my father got an operation which went wrong and he was very very ill but, al least he is home again now. Not the same, but still alive. So....I hope everybody stays healthy and that we get some time off to exhale...and start drawing again. I have an new Westy Puppie called Coy, made some very nice pictures of him and would like to paint him also in the near future..... I hope all my friends here are happy and healthy...

Hi Vanity, so good to see you again. I am glad that things in your life are stabilizing and you can get back to painting.

This pony is out of this world: beautiful shiny hair, pose and face..love this picture a lot.

Beautiful, just superb
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Good to see you back Vanity, sorry to hear of all your troubles.
    Lovely painting of the pony.
    Geoff

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck...life happens, good to have you back. Beautiful painting !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Now we actually wish You to enjoy only peace and serenity for the forthcoming two decades period at least, since You seem to have already paid for at least 10 years bad luck in one instalment only!
    Moreover our expactation is to go on enjoying reasonably often Your wonderful works and real stunners like tghis.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sorry to hear about all the tragedy that's been keeping you from us Vanity... its great to see you painting once more. And what a nice painting too... the detail of the pelt and mane are wonderful
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

First, wonderful painting.
    Second, I hope you'll find the recent difficulties soon behind you with brighter days ahead for you and yours. Sending you all best thoughts, and hope we see you around more with your good spirits and terrific art.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

VanityX... this is a wonderful example of the outstanding work your produce... I am sincerely sorry for all your recent troubles... I suspected something was going on since we had not heard from you in such a long time. It seems like t things are better now and you can go back to sharing your great paintings with us

outstanding Vanity this is just perfect
    I am so sorry to hear of all your troubles.
    I hope things keep improving now and getting better Take care.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/