ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Attempt to send file

Attempt to send file

Nope! Each attempt was kicked back. Odd! Up on top of this box there's a message that say's that "The extension pdf is not allowed". Whup! Now it changes to tif so neither can be uploaded using this site. If you want to try it with an email address outside of your website we can do that.
    It's up to you.

I just went through a number of folders with artwork saved as tif which were full size, rifs which are the originals, and jpeg's which are for my website and the web generally. Only the jpeg's could be imported.
    Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to send you any examples. You can have a look at the artwork on my website, but doubt if that'll do you any good: www.tedpainter.com.
    I'm spending too much time on this, but I like what I see of your program and would like to incorporate it in my work flow, but it has to sync with my other programs and it doesn't seem to do it.
    Ted

If you have files which you think ArtRage should be reading but is give you problems - a PNG, BMP, JPG or Photoshop PSD file - zip it up and email it to support@artrage.com with an explanation of the problem.
    I'll take a look at it here.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"