ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

I told to myself that it was quite a long time I didn't try an abstract.
    The new version of ArtRage and a specific curiosity gave me further impulse for having both fun and an unbridled creativity experience.
    Anyway many great artists in here work with very brilliant outcomes to them, either exclusively or frequently, so I had to win a little initial shame.
    I finally decided to post this in two framed versions (which one do You like better?). I hope You may like this new departure of mine ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skin change for a growth.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	57710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skin change for a growth framed.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	57711  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, I absolutely love to see you do this, it is really good, I like both of them but I seem to see a more deeper color in the first, but that may be do to the upload, I do like it framed also, great job

dear Caesar - Bravo!!!... i congratulate you on your abstracts and overcoming the fear of sharing something so personal and foreign at the same time departures from your usual works. that is always a bit intimidating

.... I love the faceted background and colors... and the foreground shapes are interesting shapes like Nautilus shells.... side by side I like the upper version which is a bit more saturated but each taken separately are fine works... I hope this "unbridled creative" flow continues it will put you on a wide ocean

Great use of colors in this one. Applause !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Splendido Caesare!!

Do more please!!!!!!!

Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Thank You, dear Pat! I agree with You and I also excluded other colored grey frames after some tests.

Dear Gary, glad to year from an abstract master!. My free paintings don't have any deep rational or cultural conscious reference or idea at first and are made easy by ArtRage tools that may always offer You some sort of happy accident, or rather occurrence, upon testing some features for a purpose quite different from the one it was intented too. This usually is a start for a sort of interactive play with the software which gives You some visual hint to let You develop an idea around it, then provides You, by testing in a narrower direction another outcome and You finally take the lead and drive the composition to some sort of acceptable end. This is at least the way I tend to proceed. This means that there's much of personal essence in these paintings, but mostly of the unconscious and perceptive part of my mind I guess. I don't know if they may have any artistic value, but I still like many of my bunch of abstract as stimulating visions. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Semd74! I tried to keep colors from dazzling and clashing anyway, but I still cannot refrain from a rich enough palette. Maybe it's my sunny and colorful country's views fault.

Dear Pete, I'm so pleased and honoured by Your approval, since You're a real and absolute master of experimental abstracts and You produced an encyclopedia of fabulous stunners also in that genre. Thank You very much maestro!

Dear Kenmo, although I don't have enough skill with softwares dealing with effects and 3D, I always like when I can get on ArtRage some sort of composition the eye perceives volumes and perspectives even on abstract and unreal entities which become, to some extent, likely. Thank You!

Hail O. Caesar. Master MIT. Oners.

Thank You, dear ATPlus! I'm still looking for a dictionary to fully understand Your comments ...

My sudden impression was a snake skin left after the change, dear Sandra, the background a sort Fontana like style. Thank You.