ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: fire storm

fire storm

i'm an emotional wreck tonight so firestorm seemed like a good name lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

moosie... hope you are better today... painting out your firestorm is a good thing to do... I like this the simple graphical shape and rich metallic colors...

I like the colors and the consistency of this sort of nuclear swirling cloud!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

still no rock

lol eighty i'll get around to the rock eventually, at the mement i'm away from home and using this silly little netbook to keep up with things online..not sure if it will handle the art rage programme either this machine or the connection i have is really slow..
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Really encapsulates a whirlwind of emotions... great to get it out of you and into your art. Hope you're feeling better
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Hi Moosie I keep looking at it might have a go now Ive fin with the

Masters just been playing at the moment think I might try to

understand the tools and layers At least the rock keeps us cool