ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thanks AR Team

Thanks AR Team

Thankyou AR team for all your efforts you did on AR3.5 love the blending and loaded knife, great job

I would like to extend my thanks also Pat. They have helped me with issues I was having with my mac, and I look forward to using the new version as well. Thanks guys.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thanks everyone! It's always nice to know that people are enjoying using the update, this was fairly sizeable release for us. We're looking at doing an additional release shortly to help with a couple of problems which have been identified.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

ArtRage is great

Almost a year before I buy my firt Artrageprogram with my Babootablet. What a fun ! I choose most of all the pallettool. It is great. A few days ago I had a virus on computer en I had to be rude, all program's will be efface of my computer. Now two day's ago I buy a new one. Because I like this programm so much.
    I try to keep a avatar but it will not accept it. It is a .jpg and picasa make it small.
    I was looking how to do but here is so much te read that I try to any help.
    Sorry my english is not the best one because I'm a stranger.
    Thanks for help.
    Loeky
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smile

Oooh it is on. Also my avatar. It is Ok

Nou This is Loeky and my nickname is choose by this mouse.

I painted it with Artrage pallettool. And choose gloop pen for the eyes.

Loeky
    Last edited by Loeky; 07-20-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Just wanted to sign on with this thread. Not been painting for a bit, but the new RCB in AR3.5 is working great. Excellent job AD folks.

Thanks Andy, Matt, Dave and everyone at Ambient for the upgrade. I love the color blending and the improvements in watercolor and multiprocessing speed and the ability to record the screen and the ability to make packages of art supplies. It is an amazing upgrade. Thanks again.

Albert