ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: View menu different from other drop-down menus?

View menu different from other drop-down menus?

May I first say what an excellent upgrade and very generous too. Hat's off to you all.

The following might be because I'm running AR 3.5 on a 1024x600 screen (Windows 7), but when I click the View menu I almost always open the canvas positioner at the same time. I think it's because the View menu starts over the menu rather than below as with the other menu options. (see screenshot below)

I don't go into the menu very often and it's not really a technical problem, but I thought I'd mention anyway
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

I'm guessing the menu only just fits in to the window? That would cause Windows to open it at a higher position.

To work around that, instead of clicking View then moving to the item you want, click and and down on View. The menu appears, but keep holding down and drag to the item you want, then release the button/stylus. That will prevent it activating the menu item until you release.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Yes, the menu does only just fit screen. Thank's for the tip, that works fine.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.