ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How to remove the 'background' behind work?

How to remove the 'background' behind work?

Sorry if this is very basic - I want a sketch with no 'background', so i can export it and use it as a layer (i can see the white artboard edges from AR when i do this at the moment).

How can i set up the canvas please?

Many thanks!

I'm on AR Studio Pro 3

If you open the Canvas Settings panel from the View Menu you can set the Opacity of the canvas to 0%. You can then export to either PNG or PSD (which both support transparency) for importing as a layer.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Brilliant - many thanks!

That works!

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    If you open the Canvas Settings panel from the View Menu you can set the Opacity of the canvas to 0%. You can then export to either PNG or PSD (which both support transparency) for importing as a layer.
    I've been trying a for hours to use GIMP and other tricks to get this to work. The hangup has always been at the importing into another program that shall not be mentioned. Importing and PNG worked, TIFF did not. Thanks Matt!